Meet Our Faculty
Professor of Internal Medicine/Cardiology, Director of the Medical
Clinic II – Internal medicine, Cardiology, Angiology, Pneumology &
Intensive Care University Clinic, Bonn
- Georg Nickenig is a Professor of Internal Medicine/Cardiology.
- He has studied medicine at Rheinischen Friedrich-Wilhelms-University in Bonn.
- After residency at the Medical University Polyclinic in Bonn, he spent two years with research grant in Emory University Medical School, Department of cardiology/Pharmacology in Atlanta, USA.
- From 2000 to 2005, after working at the Cardiology Department of the University Hospital in Cologne,he was working as Professor of Cardiology in the Department of Internal Medicine III (Cardiology) at the University Hospital of the Saarland in Homburg.
- In 2005 he was appointed as Professor and Chair of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiology and Pneumology at the University of Bonn and as Director of Medical Hospital II at the University Hospital Bonn.